Friday, November 2, 2012

Aloha,

Halloween was insane! Bethany, Jake, Scott, Lydia and I went down to the West side because Lahaina is the place to be during Halloween. Their main street, Front Street, gets crazy packed and people show up in the most ridiculous costumes. Bethany was able to snag us a hotel suite for ridiculously cheap so we decided to stay on that side and take a shuttle which worked out really well for us. 

Anywho, Halloween was intense. It was such a blur. There were so many interesting things going on that I couldn't keep track of all of them. Literally, the only thing that really comes to mind is I saw someone dressed up as bacon and we had a short conversation that ended with him saying, "see you for breakfast". L-O-L. I am dying again. That was so funny. ahahhahahaha. 

Well anyways, Lahaina went all the way OFF. I had a blast. The hotel suite was crazy. 2 pull out beds and a king size bed. No one had to worry about driving so we all had an insane time. They had these little gecko sculpture things on the wall as if they were climbing and I thought it was kind of cute. I was freaked out a little because it would have been a HUGE gecko, but when I realized it was plastered on the wall I thought that the resort was just humourous. I've come so far regarding geckos. Hahah. Anyways, we ended up going back, getting a little more crazy and breaking into the resort pool and hottub. Bethany literally was swan diving into the deep end and I nearly passed out in the hot tub it was so freaking perfect and comfortable there.

 Got there early so I hit the beach. Seriously, this sign was awful. So rude! Hahah, I checked it out and could see it was live but I made sure you couldn't see me!
 Front Street. This was my only picture. I seriously couldn't even make this up.
 BACON. 
I sent my friend Jacq a picture of me and the bacon. Seriously, why is bacon so delicious? I'm obsessed.
 We were all so tall. Bethany was the only person shorter than me and she's like 5'9! It was a tall people parade.
 Jake in the back, Lydia in the front and Bethany to my right. 
 Some guy who said he knew me? LOL. 

Aw. So adorable!


That was my Halloween. Hope you enjoyed yours!

With warm aloha, 
MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment