Wednesday, October 17, 2012

aaaaloha!

Today was Corine's last day at the Mill :( She's off to start her new life with her husband in Vancouver! Anyways, last night Steph invited the both of us over to have a final little hurrah for her and just have a regular girls night. Loads of fun but pretty emotional.

Corine, Me, Ry, Steph

Some of Steph's property. She lives on 44 (FORTY FOUR) acres by her self. A couple neighbors, but hey. Crazy.
World's smallest tire swing. LOL.
Piccolo the Tree
 Corine being an acrobat and balancing on tree branches and whatnots lol.
I promise I was having a good time. I'm not sure why I look so concerned here ahhah.

Drumroll.....I've changed my name to Passionflower. People here are crazy hippies. Apparently there is already a Passionflower on the South shore, but I could be the Passionflower of the North shore. LOL. Seriously, what is that? How about SunMoonStar? People just come here and change their names. I'm going to introduce myself as Passionflower and see how people respond. The woman who owns Pa'ia Fish Market is called MoonStar. FOR REAL?! Come on Son.
Steph is hilarious. I said something like "Obviously a great decision" and she responded, "Yeah. I'm full of em'" LOL.
a MUG shot glass! Corine the photographer tried to catch the moment.



Sunset! How beautiful.


Also, Bethany from Tamara Catz invited me to her house for a little get together!!! People my age!! Anyways, I went after Steph's and it was down on Pea'hi (aka I was partying in the water) jk. Anywho, really cool people and really cool spot. Had some spot on, organic and super fresh guac, and A WHOLE BOX OF GINGER-O's.

ps. have any of you readers ever heard of "honeymoon crotch"? ...yeah, first time I'd heard of that too.

Sidenote:

Aloha,
Passionflower


....
just kidding. I haven't lost all my senses quite yet! 

With warmest aloha,
MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment