Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Aloha oukou,

CLARISSA IS SENDING ME EDITED PICTURES AS WE SPEAK!!!! THEY LOOK SO GOOD. I am so excited to see them that I could probably scream! Anyways, I'm not sharing until I get the okay from her, Tamara and Steph. They look SO good and there's SO many more to come! Seriously. I can't even explain to you how giddy I am. The first email was titled "Guess what, I am a mermaid, or was I just dreaming one? Sneak peek". SERIOUSLY, I AM THE HAPPIEST LITTLE CLAM ALIVE. That subject heading was probably written in as much excitement I am writing in now...pardon Clarissa and my errors, grammar isn't my favorite and she's a Creative. Get over it.

I don't have much else to say. Today Steph and I went into Kahului to run a few errands and now I'm back in the office running through my tasks. I'm off on Friday and hopefully I'll be swimming around with Cindy- the elephant loving, Atlantic Records executive turned mermaid. Deets and pictures to follow.

 I tried on this ring today (it's on my right hand, reeeelax). Blue diamonds and a white diamond border. I love these square rings. Seriously, can I just have a Yurman? I know I'm "past" that Yurman stage and they're the "bat mitzvah gift" but I still love, love, love them. Also, fun fact: My friend's mom was roommates with David Yurman's wife in college so she has all the original stuff before the classic twist design. HEY SPENNY.

Also, I'm a size 7 ring. I can fit a 6 but since I broke/fractured/sprained 5 out of 8 fingers, I prefer a 7. Gosh, the woes of a goalkeeper. Anyways...any suitors?


Also, how could I forget?! I GOT A CAR.

MOLLY A.A. JENSEN HAS A CAR ON MAUI AND IS OFFICIALLY RIDIN' AROUND AND GETTIN' IT AAAAAALLLLLL OVER THE ISLAND. Nobody's checkin' me now! I might get a different one in two to three weeks, depending on if the guy who rented it to me needs this one back. Whatever, I got the cheapest steal on the island and it's not even cheap at all. This island is crooked-- tryin' to get me of alllll my pennies! Well, now I got wheels and who even really cares?  I'm going to drive to see the sunrise and the sunset at Haleakala, I'm going to Hana, I'm going to see the whales because they are coming (actually one was spotted on Oahu yesterday), I'm going to see Jaws (supposed to be a good year meaning it should come in November (HOLY GOODNESS I AM EXCITED)), I'm going to the lavender fields (hopefully to hang glide), I'm going to the beach everysingledamnday after work, I'm going to get groceries when I want them, I'm going to go everywhere. But gas is $5 a gallon. For real tho...Maybe not. SHEESH. I'm thinking Kickstarter: Donate a dollar if you want a blog post. Donate a dollar if you want to see Molly happy. Donate a dollar if I've ever done something nice for you. Donate a dollar if I've been a good friend to you. SHOOT, Donate a dollar because it's the smallest way to pay it forward and ensure good karma coming your way. Also, I'm totally kidding about Kickstarter...that would be AWFUL. I'll start a Kickstarter to help pay off my college loans though! Sallie Mae is the biggest trick in the whole damn game. Ruthless, I tell ya.

 I don't know why I do that funny thing with my legs sometimes. I should stop.

 Don't laugh at my baby. Anyone have any name suggestions? Also, I'm finna roll up to the 4 Seasons. Valet my whip.


With warmest aloha,
MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment