Friday, October 12, 2012

Aloha world, 

Yesterday was wedding day. Not anything over the top...the bride did a secret hula dance for her husband which was pretty cool to watch. I've never seen hula before last night. Still have to make my way over to Old Lahaina for the luau before I leave.

Anywho, here are some images:


 Flower Arrangment
 Birdcage for cards/notes and their super adorable photo! Loved it.


Steph also built the cupcake tower.
 We started with a  box...
Then added some ribbon... 
Voila! Cupcake tower with their cutting cake on top! It looked much prettier in the Mill.


With warmest aloha,
MJ


Cindy is hilarious. She posted these with the most hilarious captions so I figured I'd tag these onto my blog. Read and enjoy:

...TRUUUUUUEEE 
 This was an image she had texted to me. It said "Check out Brian's pec's in the background". LOOOOOOL. Cindy, you're a nut.



He knows who he's dealing with, though. I think we might become best friends if he already texted me this. Sarah, watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment