Sunday, October 28, 2012

Aloha, 

Halloween weekend! WooWoop! I decided to be a "Maui Goddess" (because that was the costume that Kirsty loaned me) named Cleo-Dite. I really wanted an Egyptian cat eye type makeup, but I had no regal jewelry or a headdress so I knew I couldn't actually be Cleopatra. People were guessing Cleopatra and Aphrodite so boom, I am Cleo-Dite. Original, I know.

Anyways, I went over to Kihei to the bars over there on Friday night. Interesting scene...not quite mine. No one was really even dressed up!! I didn't care though because I looked slammin' and hey, its Halloween! I love holidays. Anywho, I have some pictures. 

Also, I got this stupid ticket for looking at my map while driving because it was on my phone. I totally freaked out. Literally, called Sarah with no response and called one of my guy friends who wasn't even picking up! Goodness. I was so angry! I figured since I was alone I would call a friend to hear my logic out but no one was even available so whatever. I went to Kihei and I got a ticket. But damn it. I was just looking at a map! I wasn't even on the phone, not on speakerphone, not texting, no nothing! Just trying to navigate in the dark. ANNOYING. Really though, what a prick. I didn't know it was against the law to look at maps! Could ya spare ya girl a warning though? HMPFH. Whatever, it's done. It sucks but it's done.

Cindy did my makeup at Lilikoi at around 5:30...she did SUUUUCH a great job! Pa'ia is a total hippie town but would you believe that a girl with serious makeup still manages to turn heads among all the mermaids and goddesses? ....I know.
Close up. Actually, this is REALLY close up. But look how cool it is!
 Kirsty before...
Kirsty after! She was a pop art girl! She even had a caption bubble that said something like "He didn't call". Really original and the makeup was so perfect. 
 I maybe had one drink. Seriously, guys. Reunion at a retirement home? Birthday bash with grape juice? I totally can't hang. 
...But I look pretty!!! 
 Cleo-Dite lol 


 This chick was a cat. She took a bathing suit, two boas and a mask. Voila. 
 Because I'm such a baby, after my ticket I freaked out and ruined a bit of my makeup. Kirsty's makeup artist fixed it up and put a little more gold shimmer on my eyes. She also put rhinestones (pretty!!) and gave me a little Marilyn with one. I didn't think I would like it but it was way edgy. LOVE!
 DID YOU KNOW I HAVE BECOME AN ANIMAL WOMAN?!?! 
 THIS IS SO CRAZY. 


YAY! So many pictures ahhaha. I'm totally going to look back at this blog when I'm super depressed and cold in New York. 

All in all, I had a good time. It was my first real night out bar hopping on the island. The only other night I've been out was at Casanova for that salsa night so it was nice to see what bar hopping is like over here. 

Well that was my Halloween. I still have actual Halloween day on Front Street in Lahaina so that should be interesting to see. I'll probs go as a goddess again but hey, whatever. Who knows...it's only Sunday. 

btw, can we talk about how this was the text I got from Sarah after my madness ticket? 
...karma's a beyotch.

With warmest aloha,
MJ



Earlier at work, I saw Sue's Day of the Dead coin purse and HAD to take a picture! I love this!! Just a random side note and picture ahha. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment