Thursday, October 18, 2012

Aloha, 

One of Clarissa's pictures of me. 

Seriously, I feel so incredibly blessed to have had a chance to have a photoshoot (with an incredibly talented photographer!!!) while in Maui. I feel like this trip will be something I look back on for the rest of my life...and I'm sure that it will cause me to see things in a different light when I return to NY, and possibly for the rest of my life. Being that I'm only 22 and finally just starting to "grow up", it's really interesting to see how other people view me--especially here where I don't know anyone from a hole in the wall. In this picture I have no product in my hair, a little eyeliner, mascara and some lipstick. For the most part, super natural and super me. I think I've finally managed to break my shell over here. This picture just seems so raw to me. Anyways, I cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures! Even more, I can't wait to look back at these pictures when I'm 85 and remember that wild, incredibly random, crazy trip I took on a whim to Maui to explore event and wedding planning. 

Thanks Big Bernie.
Huge congratulations! Tell me my moving date :)

With warmest aloha, 
MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment